We are pleased to have a panel discussion on the value and development of external partners. This program aligns with our program year theme: Embracing Innovation and Sustainability. This meeting will be a hybrid; held in person at NEEBCO (New England Employee Benefits Company) 15 Chenell Drive #1, Concord NH. Attendees can park anywhere on the property that does not have a designated tenant parking sign and with a virtual alternative through GoToWebinar. You will be able to select your attendance preference at time of registration.
Being connected outside of the organization provides great value and insight for the HR professional. The emergence of COVID-19 brought to the forefront the import of external relationships. Information was being disseminated at a rapid pace from numerous sources, being able to identify the most current and relevant items was enhanced by connecting with external partners.
Developing partnerships that are credible, reliable, trustworthy, and beneficial to navigating the external environment is integral to success with your organization’s strategic planning, insight to area economy and associated forecasting, understanding the nuances of the local labor market, and the opportunity to develop a more diverse and inclusive mindset amongst other benefits. Our panelists will be discussing the who, what, when, where, why, and how of these external relationships. They include the President/CEO of the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce, the Founder/CEO of Mainstay Technologies, a highly regarded Nonprofit/Community Engagement Consultant, and our moderator who has insight from small business management, nonprofit leadership/management, and higher education dimensions.
This program will provide HR professionals with a better understanding regarding:
- the power of external partners and networks as resources to aid with data collection for strategic planning, including but not limited to the area economy, local labor market trends, and an appreciation of subtle differences between industries.
- the benefits of external partners in their personal and professional development; opportunities to participate on community boards and committees
- leveraging relationships to stay current with external factors and events that impact your organization; knowing who has the credible data and how to access it.
This webinar is pending approval for 2 SHRM PDCs and 2 HRCI credits.
- Ryan Barton, Founder/CEO Mainstay Technologies
- Laurette Edelmann, Nonprofit/Community Engagement Consultant
- Tim Sink, President/CEO Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Maria Manus Painchaud, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, Management Consultant
HR ROI Consulting is a well-respected firm founded in 2017, providing customized Human Resources, coaching, and training solutions. Each member of our dedicated team has over 20 years of experience, and together, we provide services across many industries and disciplines. Our clients are small organizations that need HR outsourcing support and large organizations with busy HR departments that need external resources.